Introduction to Additive Manufacturing processes and technologies for the aeronautical sector
Expert in Additive Manufacturing processes and technologies for the aeronautical sector
min 8 - max 20
Course delivered in collaboration with:
The course offers an overview of the opportunities and limits of the rapidly expanding additive production for the aeronautical sector
- Brief outline on additive technologies for metallic and polymeric materials
- AM materials
- AM design and topological optimisation
- AM process simulation
- Post processing
- Defects and non-destructive controls
- Norms and qualification
Open to everyone.
Knowledge of the process in consideration.
- Give an overview of technologies with advantages and disadvantages in the aeronautical sector
- Share the art status in LDV
- Normative references
- Potential technology applications
English language available upon request.
The subscription must be carried out within the fifth working day preceding the course starting date.