Mechanical engineer (Polytechnic of Turin) with post-graduate specializations in Operations & Industrial Engineering Management, C.I.M. and Industry 4.0.
Managerial proficiencies in Innovation and Sustainability certified by RINA.
Enrolled in the list of MISE Innovation Managers since 2019.
Senior Executive Manager who, after an initial period (Consultant in Olivetti CN, Lieutenant of the Italian Army Technical Corps and 2 years in Sarmas SpA (a SME)), worked for over 25 years (more than 3 in the US), in international contexts, assuming roles of increasing responsibility (up to GM and CEO), in large hi-tech multinational Companies (1988-2011 Alenia Aermacchi, 2011-15 COMAU, 2015-17 Group Veolia), where, he directed and motivated important highly specialized multi-functional Teams, and contributed significantly also to:
- development, industrialization and production of advanced products, managing within international Integrated Products Teams (eg. 787, F-35, EF2000);
- definition, implementation and ramp-up of modern Plants equipped with innovative technologies and production systems (eg. Grottaglie, Charleston (South Carolina-US), Cameri,) and Joint Ventures (eg. Global Aeronautica);
- planning and starting up a COMAU Business Unit in EMEA;
- development of business plans and finalization of significant investment, change management (including digitalization) and technology development & transfer plans;
- execution of complex interventions of company restructuring, cost reduction, improvement (Lean, etc.), re-layout and production re-allocation;
Since 2017, Senior Advisor and Temporary Manager.
Since 2019, collaborating with the Digital Innovation Hub of Piedmont and Aosta Valley as Senior Technology Advisor.
He holds various industrial patents. In 2006 awarded “best patent” by Alenia Aeronautica before and then by Finmeccanica (currently LEONARDO).
Awarded the Star of Merit for Work, from the Office of the President of the Italian Repubblic, in 2020.