Design for Additive Manufacturing – II level
Expert in Design for Additive Manufacturing
Course delivered in collaboration with:
Advanced course on design logic for Additive Manufacturing technologies
- AM Technology Landscape
- Emerging trends
- Logic of Design for AM and Tip & Tricks
- Latex Structures
- Post-production design
- Designing a Case Study
- Software & Strategies
- Learning by doing
The course is dedicated to designers
- Previous attendance the course "Introduction to Additive Manufacturing"”.
- Good knowledge of 3D CAD software
- Knowledge of topological optimization software (preferred)
- Understand and apply the design concepts, the approaches for the main Additive Manufacturing technologies
- Understand the design logic through a practical case study
English language available upon request.
The subscription must be carried out within the fifth working day preceding the course starting date.