TOOLS FOR THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Expert in Design Thinking
min 5 – max25
Course delivered in collaboration with:
Basic concepts and applications of design thinking in management.
- Ex cursus on design thinking disciplinary origins
- Exploration process through design thinking with case studies
- Design thinking articulation, design management and innovation strategies
Managers interested in exploration methodologies, problem solving and formulation through design thinking
- Basic knowledge on Computer Science, Office and innovation principles
- Self assessment test will not be required
- Provide an overview of the conceptual base and empiric application of design thinking
- Provide instruments to manage design thinking phases and identify the added value it represents for organizations
English language available upon request.
The subscription must be carried out within the fifth working day preceding the course starting date.