Product quality of Additive Manufacturing: metals
University professors and researchers
Course delivered in collaboration with:
The course aims to provide an overview of metal alloy characterization techniques and artifacts obtained through additive manufacturing techniques
- Introduction to the quality system
- Introduction to analysis techniques: chemical (ICP, EDS), structural (XRD), microstructural (optical and electronic microscopes), thermal (DTA/DSC, TGA), mechanical (traction/compression, hardness), non-destructive tests (X-rays, ultrasound, penetrating liquids)
- Preparation of technical rep
Managers, professionals, laboratory technicians, process managers interested in knowing the characterization of polymeric materials and artifacts produced for Additive Manufacturing
General knowledge of metallic materials
- Learn the characterization techniques (chemical, structural, microstructural, thermal, mechanical, non-destructive testing) of alloys and metal components
- Learn the quality system applied to metallic products obtained through additive manufacturing techniques
English language available upon request.
The subscription must be carried out within the fifth working day preceding the course starting date.