Vibration Analysis Category 2 (ISO 18436)
Expert in Vibration Analysis Category 2
Course delivered in collaboration with:
The course aims to train personnel who are able to correctly acquire vibrational data, with appropriate equipment, and perform the analysis of the data detected. At the end of the course the certification will be issued.
- Principles of vibration
- Signal processing
- Condition Monitoring
- Damage analysis
- Mechanical loosening
- Assessment of the extent of the damage
- Corrective actions
- Operating principles of industrial machinery
- Resonance analysis
- Standard references
- Reporting and documentation
- Final test after course participation
People wishing to achieve PCN Vibration Analysis Category 2 certification for the qualification, to carry out vibrational data acquisitions in accordance with ISO standards
Minimum experience of 18 months in the field of vibration analysis
- Knowing how to recognize natural frequencies, select the appropriate acquisition procedure, set up the instrumentation and manage a database
- Being able to perform vibration data analysis for machines normally present on industrial plants, thus identifying the main failures and their severity.
- Being able to recommend corrective actions and recommend the use of alternative technologies to Condition Monitoring
English language available upon request.
The subscription must be carried out within the fifth working day preceding the course starting date.